Thursday, December 6, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Today, I'm going to participate in a little Throwback Thursday action.  I have this beautiful picture from some class in high school.



I'm thinking it was junior year- Environmental Science.  Lori and I somehow managed to have a class together and sit at the same table.  There are many elements of this picture that I love.  For of all, I actually look like I'm working, even though I remember that this picture was blatantly staged.  In fact, that pen is in my left hand and I am a true righty.  This was also a one of my Myspace profile pictures and the caption was "This is not staged."  I was hilarious.  Last, I love the ferocity with which Lori is writing, so much that her pencil is blurred.  She was always the studious one...

1 comment:

  1. During my little break from work I have re-happened apon your blod and have caught up with your recent thinking. Love your view of the world and this picture. I did laugh with the speed reference of Lori's pencil. I'm surprised this photo didn't have your fake glasses. That would have made you even more studious. Although props to the photographer for including the periodic table of elements in the background. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete