Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pinterest Party! Home Edition

Lately, I've seen some pretty beautiful homes on Pinterest.  I think I've got the home bug right now.  Sometimes I wish we owned our house so that we could do more decorating and make some changes.  But, for now I'll just have to admire from afar...

+
First of all, I LOVE the color of this front door.  And the wall color.  That is an amazing combo, and such a statement!

+
This precious little cottage kitchen is so cozy.  While it's small, it's still very clean.  I love the little shelf in the corner for fun flour and sugar pots.

+
As a lover of all things coffee, this would be perfect in my home.  I like the idea of having a coffee bar similar to a liquor cart.  But a liquor cart isn't bad either...

+
This rustic bedroom is so neat and clean.  I love all the white and calm colors.  I believe that the bedroom should be decorated in soft blues and greens in order to be soothing and relaxing.  I also love the exposed beams.

+
This is definitely a favorite.  I have always wanted to use fairy lights year round.  They are so cozy!  These are great ideas for places to use them.

What are some of your favorite home pins?

2 comments:

  1. That last stream of fairy light pics is probably my favorite pin of all time. I, too, am a fan of twinkle lights year round. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my favorite to! I just need to figure out where I want to put mine...

    ReplyDelete