Thursday, November 1, 2012

To start this blog off, I'd like to participate in what I like to call "Thankful November."  I haven't heard of an official title for it, so I have given it my own.  Basically, each day of November, you write about something you are thankful for.  I have so much that I can be thankful for that I'm sure this will not be difficult.

Today, I am thankful for the last bit of warm weather before winter sets in.  Today, it was around 60 degrees (a huge change from Monday- near 45 degrees with high winds).  The nice weather allowed us to take sweet Orvis to the dog park.  We met some friendly people and their cute dogs.  Orvis was a bit overwhelmed today, but I think he will get used to it if we take him more often.  Sometimes, it is too easy to use my one day off to be lazy.  But, I am so much more energized after spending the day out and about than if I were to rest all day.

Anyway, the warm weather was great, and I am so thankful that we were able to take advantage of it.  We tired Orvis out and he took a nice long nap at home.  Happy November first!


No comments:

Post a Comment