Thursday, January 3, 2013

On My Bookshelf

Today, I'm starting another series I'd like to include in my blogging time.  On My Bookshelf will list and review books I've recently read.  I love to read, and since it's a new year, hopefully this will help me keep track of the books I've read.  I will start with one I read while I was home sick yesterday.  It was a page turner, so I finished it in one day.  I have a tendency to do that when I find a good book.

The Choice by Robert Whitlow

The Choice was pretty good as far as Christian fiction goes.  I've often found that Christian fiction can be a bit cheesy, but this one kept the cheese factor to a minimum.  Part I is about a young girl who gets pregnant and must decide what to do with her baby after a strange encounter with an older woman.    Part II is about the same girl who is now in her fifties and how she begins helping a young girl in the same situation.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy read.

I have this book in paperback and would love to loan it to anyone wanting to read it!  I would especially love to do a book swap, so if you have a book you think I would like, comment below or shoot me an email at campbelltayb [at] gmail [dot] com.  It would make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment