Tuesday, January 22, 2013

J.Crew Clearance Store

So, let's talk about the J.Crew clearance store.  For those of you who don't know, there is a J.Crew clearance store in Arden, NC (about 20 mins from Hendersonville).  The clearance store sells official J.Crew merchandise at ridiculous prices.  I'm not sure of the story on all the merchandise- I do know that some of them are returns, some are last season's items, damages, etc.  Items like these are similarly sold at TJ Maxx and Rugged Warehouse with a black mark through the label.  But, do not let that scare you away.  Let me show you what I scored yesterday.




After 30 minutes in the store, I walked away with a Super 120's black blazer, a pair of grey Cafe Capris, a pair of grey wide leg chinos, a navy blue and grey plaid shirt (for the husband), and a turquoise bubble necklace- for a WHOPPING $133.  The blazer and the necklace alone would have cost me over $300 retail.  I'm telling you, this place is amazing!  They had so many more amazing items- pea coats and trench coats, cashmere sweaters, and so many shoes.  The walls were lined with leather boots galore.  Most of the clothes were sample sizes (0-6), but they had several things that had more size variation.  Also, twice a year, they have insane Warehouse Sales with boxes of J.Crew items all below $30.

It's hard to believe not many more people know about this place.  Next time any of you are in Asheville, hit me up and I will take you to the most magical place on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment