Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ipsy Glam Bag Reveal

Today I received my January ipsy Glam Bag!  ipsy is a website where you can fill out a beauty profile and receive customized beauty samples!  For $10 a month, ipsy will send you a fun glam bag (always something different) with 4-5 sample or full sized beauty products.  There are similar companies out there- one being Birchbox.  I used to subscribe to Birchbox, but I found myself getting bored with their products.  Some of their products are outdated (last year's Essie Fall Line) and none of them really seemed customized to me.  I like ipsy's Glam Bag a lot better.  I've gotten a lot more full sized products and they come in a cute little bag.

Take a look at the fun stuff I received in this month's Glam Bag!

Big Sexy Hair's Spray & Play, Pacific's Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter, Jose Maran Argon Oil Moisturizer, a full sized concealer brush, and a Nailtini nail polish in Frappe (it's a nude pink color)

The Glam Bag is just a fun little surprise every month.  And, it's a great way to try out new products without having to buy a full sized bottle and potentially not liking it.  Take a look at their website and try out a Glam Bag for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that looks like a nice one. I've seen these types of things but most of them seem like samples. I might try it!

    ReplyDelete