Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Sweet Tooth

Normally, on a Monday, I would do a super exciting weekend recap.  However, my weekend was super boring.  Also, I may have had one glass of wine too many and now I'm too sleepy to write anything exciting.

BUT, I will tell you this- I have been hankering for something sweet for the past couple of days.  Normally, I keep sweets around the house (cookies, Christmas tree cakes, pumpkin muffins, etc.) for an after dinner snack.  I always have to have something sweet after dinner.  But, I've been trying to eat healthier lately, so I purposely have not brought any sweets home.  Not an easy task considering I work one block away from an amazing bakery.

ANYWAY, the other day I saw these on Pinterest and knew I needed to make them soon.  Today, I cracked.  And let me tell you, I didn't regret it for a second.


No comments:

Post a Comment