Friday, November 30, 2012

Goodbye November

On the last day of November, I'd like to conclude my attempt at being thankful all month long.  I did a very poor job of writing something everyday.  I have no excuse.  But, I feel that today is a good day to conclude, after I had a serious case of the pity parties last night.  I hope that I will continue to be thankful and recognize how blessed I am beyond this month of gratitude.

Today, I am thankful for our teeny tiny house.  We recently decorated for Christmas and it feels so cozy and warm.  I love all of our little details that I have collected over the years.  I'm grateful that we have a pretty great landlord who allowed us to adopt a six month old puppy.  I'm also grateful for our hardwood floors.  They make for great entertainment when Orvis has his bursts of energy.  I love that we will always remember this house as our first home.  We already have great memories from this place.  We hope to create even more before it's time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment