Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Letters 11.12.12



Dear R, it makes me sad to see you sick.  You hit life so hard that when it decides to make you sick, it hits you hard back.  I hope some homemade chicken noodle soup and your Vicks Vapor Rub facials help kick that cold in the butt.
Dear Fall colors, I only got a brief glimpse of you before the super storm blew off all your leaves.  But, that brief glimpse was beautiful.  Thank you for always being magical and reminding me of the first time I met my love.
Dear Scout, I'm sorry I got you all banged up last week.  I promise to get you fixed up right away!  We've been through thick and thin together.  I won't let you go around with a busted lip for too long!
Dear sewing machine, I have the day off tomorrow and you and I are about to get reacquainted.  Get ready.
Dear Lori Normal, even after nearly 10 years of friendship, I am just now realizing how alike we are.  I'm glad I have someone to love donuts, Taco Bell, and IZZEs with.  I'm also proud of you and how happy/content you are in life.  I hope I'm like you when I grow up.

This post is inspired by Today's Letters.  According to the Loerke's, a letter can change a life.  I'm hoping to be more intentional with my words and use them to build people up.  Who do you know that could use a letter?




No comments:

Post a Comment