Friday, November 23, 2012

Pinterest Party!

Here is a fun post about my latest Pinterest finds.  Pinterest is a website that acts as a virtual bulletin board for you to post fun things that you find.  I am so grateful that Pinterest was invented before my wedding, as I got a lot of my ideas from there!

Anywho, here are some of my favorite pins as of late...

Pink Chalk Fabrics.  I've been getting more interested in sewing lately and this website has such fun fabrics.

DIY Peppermint scrub.  We are trying to save money this year, so a lot of our Christmas presents will be homemade.  This is a great round up of pretty homemade sugar scrubs!


I love the colors this house uses.  I've always loved grey.  It's so peaceful.

This French Script chair from World Market has been my obsession for the past few weeks.  I lurve it!

Do you have any recent pins that you love?  Share them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment